Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bacon Cheddar Pasta Salad



Yes, I haven't posted a recipe since May and No, I don't have an excuse, except that life happens and boy has it been happening around my house. Good changes in life but changes that have kept me mucho busy. So now I have a stack of recipes that I need hope to blog soon. I will begin today with this wonderfully easy recipe for Bacon Cheddar Pasta Salad. I fixed this recipe for a covered dish dinner at church and it was a bit hit!

Ingredients

16oz Small Shell Pasta
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Large Can Chopped Chicken Breast
1 30z Package Real Bacon Bits
3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
2/3 Cup Diced Tomatoes
1 Envelope Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix (Can substitute Ranch Dressing Powder)


Cook pasta to al dente and drain. Mix in cheese while pasta is still hot. Combine with the rest of the ingredients and serve warm or chill and serve later.

Enjoy!

Carolina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment