Saturday, January 15, 2011

Granola Muffins




We had another great Saturday morning where I actually was inspired to bake from scratch. That doesn't happen very often in this household but one of my goals for 2011 is to bake more from sratch. I found this recipe in my recipe file and decided to give it a try.

Enjoy!
Carolina Belle

Granola Muffins

Ingredients:
1 1/2 Cups Biscuit Mix
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Cup Oats & Honey Granola Cereal
1 Tbls Oil
1/2 Cup Raisins (Optional - I left them out)
1 Large Egg
3/4 Cup Milk


Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl; stir in cereal and raisins. Make a well in the center; set mixture aside.

Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just enough to moisten (batter will be thin).

Coat muffin tin with cooking spray or use paper baking cups; spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full.

Bake at 375° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment